Thursday 29 October 2015

DC Provides Immediate and Primary Care Through Urgent Care Clinics

According to a survey, less than 30 per cent of primary care physicians provide after-hours medical care. So, where do you go if you suffer a sudden asthma attack? Whom do you consult when you are bitten by a wasp or had a fall that injured your foot badly? Citizens of DC can get immediate and primary care at an urgent care clinic. 

What are these clinics?

These are health care centers devoted to providing urgent and comprehensive medical care to patients who walk in. Their motto is to treat patients in the quickest and the most efficient manner possible. The maximum waiting time at a typical urgent care clinic is 30 minutes. VIP care entitles you to enter the physician’s room straightaway.

These clinics are a boon for busy professionals. They can visit a nearby clinic during lunch break and take a treatment or get themselves tested. Sometimes, due to lack of time, people postpone undergoing tests like kidney panel, cholesterol panel, or even STD testing. They don’t wish to take leave from workplace to wait for long hours at a hospital. 

Urgent care clinics at DC have changed immediate and primary care scenario. Now, you need not postpone any medical test. Do them now. It is unwise to delay a health issue. 

Excellent health care at a smaller fee and shorter waiting period

This is what you get at an urgent care center anywhere in the United States. Why spend more money when you can get the same quality health care and advice from physicians at urgent care VA center at a smaller fee?

Moreover, at times of medical emergencies like a panic attack, sudden chest pain, fall or injury, it is not always possible to visit a hospital. You can rush to a nearby urgent health care center in DC and get immediate and primary care. 

4 comments:

  1. i want to share this great and wonderful testimony to the general public on how i got cured from my sickness called (HEPATITIS B) by DR OGUN healing herbal medicine , I have been suffering from (HEPATITIS B) for good 6 years now and I was almost going to the end of my life due to the constant pain, especially in my LIVER . all I have in my mind is let me just give up because life was no longer intestine to me any more but I just pray to God every day to accept my soul when ever I die, luckily to me , my kid sister ran to me that she found a doctor in the internet who can cure (HEPATITIS B, HERPES,CANCER, and HIV/AIDS ) she helped me out on everything, the great Dr OGUN only ask for my Details and some items , so that he can prepare a Herbal medicine for me and send it to me in my country , which i did.. so after two days of getting the medicine and taking it as prescribe to me from him , I started getting more stronger my blood started flowing normally , i started experiencing changes all over my Body as the great DR OGUN assured me that i should go for medical check up that i have been cured, so after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed , behold it was TRUE and i was very Happy ,so if you have HERPES , HEPATITIS B ,CANCER , HIV/AIDS or any kind of sickness YOU HAVE , you can contact him and, any illness get cured, i advice you all to contact himon Via mail at (drogunrootherds@outlook.com) whatsapp number +2349071799626 Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again. std testing downtown

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO EVERYONE.. FEW MUNINETS TO REDY THIS INFOR ON HERPES CURE 2018..
    2017 MY MOTHER WAS DIAGNOSED OF HERPES/ KNOWN AS GENITAL WARTS ,I SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON HER MEDICATION TILL A POINT I EVEN LOST HOPE,BECAUSE MY MOTHER WAS GRADUALLY DYING AND LOST HER MEMORY TOO, I WAS SO DESPERATE TO GET MY MOTHER BACK TO NORMAL, ONE DAY MY UNCLE WHO LIVES IN LONDON UNITED KINGDOM TOLD ME ABOUT DR OLIHA ,WHO HELPED HIM GET RID OF HERPES /GENITAL WART WITH HERBAL MEDICINE AND HIS HERBAL SOAP ,I WAS SO SHOCKED WHEN HE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS ,ALTHOUGH I NEVER BELIEVE IN HERB BUT, I KEEP TO BELIEVE BECAUSE MY UNCLE CAN'T TELL ME LIES WHEN IT COMES TO HEALTH CONDITION I CONTACTED DR OLIHA VIA HIS EMAIL; OLIHA.MIRACLEMEDICINE@GMAIL.COM , YOU CAN TALK TO HIM VIA CALL OR WHATSAPP MESSENGER ON +2349038382931 , HE REPLIED AND ASK ME TO SEND MY HOME ADDRESS AND MY MOTHER'S DETAIL AND THEN I PURCHASED THE HERBAL MEDICINE,SENT ME THE HERBAL MEDICINE THROUGH COURIER SERVICE, WHEN I RECEIVED THIS HERBAL MEDICINE USED IT FOR 2 WEEKS, AND 4 DAYS OF USAGE THE WARTS FELL OFF, MY MOTHER I NOW TOTALLY CURED AND MY MOTHER IS LIVING FREE AND HAPPY AGAIN. YOU CAN TALK TO DR VIA HIS MOBILE NUMBER OR WHATS APP HIM ON +2349038382931.ALL THANKS TO DOCTOR DR OLIHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Celina Gomez from Canada, i have been cured from genital herpes with herbalist Sakura herbal Remedy.
    i have been infected with genital herpes for 1 years now , i have done so many medical treatment from different hospital still
    not cured. On a very good day , i decided to make a research on my computer on how to get rid of genital herpes,i found a post of Sarah Wilson on how she was  cured from herpes with herbalist Dr sakura  herbal remedy.
    The Herbalist email/contact number  was there as well dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com/ +2348160802189. i contacted him because of my illness .He needed few of my information which i did, and also send me his medicine through FedEx courier service.
    which i received  after 3 working  days of shipment,i drink the  herbal medicine the same way Herbalist Dr Sakura instructed me too.but now my genital herpes is gone totally without any side effect or harm, may God Almighty continuing to bless him abundantly .
    you can contact him on mail/whats app dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com +2348110114739 or follow him on Instagram @Herbalist_sakura .you can also mail me for more information celinagomez784@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete